Want to visit our Melbourne showroom?
- Are you the type of bride who wants to physically touch and feel the bridesmaid dresses before buying them?
- Do you want the girls to try on the styles to see if they will “work” for their body shapes?
- Do you need an expert to help you style your bridesmaids – because you don’t know where to start?
Call us on +61 3 8390 6600 to book in a time for your bridal party to play dress up’s in our gorgeous showroom.
It’s time for the bridesmaids to get spoilt! Consultations are FREE!
Showroom Address: 10 Primrose Court Cairnlea, Melbourne, AUSTRALIA.
What we need from you when you call?
For your consultation we will need to know the following:
– Brides Name
– Brides Mobile/Phone Number
– Date of Wedding
– Number of Bridesmaids
– Colour Theme
– Preferred Bridesmaid Dress Brand (if known)
Often we get asked “So how does made-to-order work?” Visit the “How it works” page for some more information on this.
What you need “TO DO” before you come in? A little bit of wedding homework for you…
- Browse through our website to view the range of dresses available. Copy/save your favourite designs (and share images with your bridesmaids if you want to get their opinion).
- Discuss with your bridesmaids “What is the most suitable time for all of you to come into the showroom together?” We offer daytime appointments on Monday to Saturday, and evening appointments on Tuesday and Thursday’s till 10pm. Allow plenty of time to have fun!
What the bride should bring?
– Pictures of your wedding gown
– Pictures of bridesmaid dresses you like
– Ideas/inspiration for your wedding theme/colours
What the bridesmaids should bring?
– Strapless Bra
– Pair of heels (similar to height planning to be worn at wedding)
– Shapewear/control underwear (if planning to be worn under gowns)
What to expect when you come into the showroom?
PLAY DRESS UPS:
When you come in for your consultation, the bridesmaids will be able to try on a large range of sample bridesmaid dresses from a variety of brands in different styles, colours and sizes. They will have the opportunity to see what suits their body the best, and what they feel most comfortable in, and most importantly what they look and feel amazing in! Our expert consultant will be able to give you all the styling and sizing advice you need.
Once you select your preferred style/s and colour/s – each bridesmaid will be professionally measured to see what the closest standard size would be most appropriate for her for the brand of dress selected. We always err on the side of caution if someone is in-between sizes, and order the size bigger, as it is always easier (and cheaper) to take a dress in, than to let it out! Any necessary alterations are carried out after the dresses arrive, and are charged separately.
If ordering through the showroom, a 50% deposit is payable in order to secure your order. Once your deposit has been received, we will place your order with the supplier, and your dresses will then get made-to-order. There are no cancellations, change of mind, change of colour, or refunds available once you pay for your order. You will receive an email with your order confirmation and reference.
Wait approximately 12-14 weeks for your dresses to be manufactured (unless you have requested and received approval for a rush order – available for selected brands only).
Once the dresses arrive, we will call you! We will professionally press your dresses – ready for the fitting/pick up. You will need to co-ordinate an appointment with all the bridesmaids to come into the showroom to try on their dresses. They will need to bring the bra and heels they plan to wear on the wedding day. The remaining 50% final payment is due when the dresses arrive.
At this point we can advise you if any of the bridesmaids need to have any length adjustments or minor dress alterations done, and will provide you with a quote for the alterations. (You can use our alteration service or have the alterations done elsewhere, there is no obligation to use our alteration service).
If we alter the dresses for you, you will need to arrange one last final fitting appointment, and pay for any alterations. The girls will need to bring their bra and heels again and try on the dresses one more time to ensure the dresses fit perfectly.
We hope your bridesmaids enjoy wearing their dresses from the Bridesmaids Dressing Room 🙂