Terms & Conditions
- The following Terms and Conditions apply to all online purchases from the Bridesmaids Dressing Room online store.
- When submitting an order with Bridesmaids Dressing Room you are required to acknowledge your understanding and agreement to these Terms & Conditions.
- The details outlined in our Order Times & Delivery page on the website also form part of our Terms & Conditions. Please ensure you have also read, understood and agree to the details contained in the Order Times & Delivery page.
- Bridesmaids Dressing Room reserves the right to add, change or remove any information from the website at any time without notification.
- The customer is responsible for all items added to their shopping cart when placing an order online.
- All orders made on our website are subject to approval (in accordance with these Terms & Conditions).
- After an order is approved, the customer will receive a notification via email advising that their order has been approved and processed.
2. Refunds Policy
- We have a strict no-refunds policy. As all items are made-to-order, all sales are deemed to be final, and cannot be cancelled after payment has been made online at the point of purchase.
- No changes, refunds, exchanges or returns are possible under any circumstance for an approved order, therefore it is very important you order your items correctly. Please double-check the style, size, colour and any other relevant details relating to your order before finalising payment for your order.
- The only time a refund of funds will be processed to a customer is in the event that an order has been cancelled by Bridesmaids Dressing Room (refer to Order Cancellations section for situations where an order may be cancelled).
- Refunds issued by Bridesmaids Dressing Room can take up to 30 working days to process, and will be issued in Australian currency. No compensation is offered for any foreign exchange differences, ie from the rate at the date/time of the transaction and the rate at the date/time of refund.
3. Rush Orders
- A rush order request may be rejected by a manufacturer, at their discretion – as rush orders are subject to their production schedules and capabilities at the time of order. If you have already processed an order online and your rush order request is rejected by the manufacturer, we will notify you as soon as we are advised, and a full refund will be issued to you, and your order will not be processed.
- The customer is responsible for the size/s selected on an online order.
- Once an order is paid for online by the customer, the size selected cannot be changed.
- Size charts are provided on the website for each designer/brand for customers to refer to when determining the appropriate size/s to order. Note: Each designer/brand has a slightly different size chart. It is up to the customer to ensure that the correct size chart is being referenced when checking the sizes.
- We do not hold stock of dresses, as all our dresses are made-to-order based on each individual customer order.
6. Address Details
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the correct delivery address details with their order.
- Bridesmaids Dressing Room is not be liable for any losses or damage incurred as a result of incorrect delivery address information provided by the customer.
- Any costs incurred by Bridesmaids Dressing Room as a result of incorrect delivery address information provided by the customer, will be charged back to the customer.
- All prices displayed on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- The prices displayed on our website are valid online only at the time shown.
- If you are an international customer, and you would like to estimate the conversion of your currency, you can usehttp://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/as a guide.
- A 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax) applies to all purchases made within Australia.
- Prices displayed on the website include 10% GST.
- If items are sent to an international delivery address (outside of Australia) the GST component on the product will not be calculated at the point of check-out on the online store.
- Payment is due in full at the time of purchase.
- Payment can be made online by Credit Card, Paypal or by Direct Deposit into our bank account.
- If paying by Direct Deposit the banking details will be provided upon checkout.
- Orders paid via Direct Deposit will not be processed until the payment is cleared into our account. This can take between 1-3 working days to clear depending on the bank/financial institution.
- Bridesmaids Dressing Room does not offer any lay-by or payment plan arrangements.
- The colours of fabric swatches should only be used as a guide, as the colour of each batch/roll of fabric may be slightly different, due to the dying process.
- If you are ordering multiple bridesmaid dresses, we highly recommend that you order ALL the dresses at the same time so that they are manufactured using the same fabric roll, to avoid a difference in colour. If you order one dress, and then decide to order more dresses later, we cannot guarantee that the colour will be exactly the same as the first order.
- If you are unsure about a colour, we highly recommend you purchase a fabric swatch (where available) BEFORE you place your order, to give you an idea of what the finished product will look like. Please also bear in mind that most dresses have a lining layer, therefore can make chiffon/lightweight items appear darker/different to a single swatch of fabric.
- Each fabric name, type and colour will vary based on the designer/supplier. Please ensure when you are ordering fabric swatches, they correspond to the exact fabric type/brand of the item you are interested in.
- Some fabrics may have slight irregularities and variations in the colour and texture of the fabric – this is part of the natural texture of the fabric and is in no way to be considered a defect in the fabric.
- Where dresses have fine hand beading/and or embroidery, there may be slight differences between dresses.
- Where dresses have fine hand beading/and or embroidery, some loss of beading/stones/crystals/ sequins is considered normal due to packing and handling. Some products come with a packet of a few spare pieces for later application/repair if required.
- Where dresses have pleating/gathers/ruching as part of the design, there may be slight differences between dresses.
11. International Customers
- Not all items are available for sale internationally, due to strict international distribution agreements stipulated by our suppliers. Please refer to the individual product details to see if the item you are interested in purchasing is available for sale, to be delivered to your country.
12. Customs, Taxes and Duties
- Customs, taxes and other duties may be imposed by the recipient’s country.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check if their country imposes customs, taxes and other duties on items purchased from Australia. Please contact the relevant government institution that applies to your area/country.
- Bridesmaids Dressing Room is not responsible to notify or charge customers for any additional customs, taxes or duties.
- The recipient is responsible for any applicable customs, taxes or duties payable upon receipt of the order from Bridesmaids Dressing Room.
- Bridesmaids Dressing Room cannot be held responsible if the recipient’s order is ceased by customs in their country, or if there are any delays in customs clearance in their country.
- All deliveries will accurately reflect the items contained in the parcel/package, and cannot be marked as gifts.
13. Christmas/New Year and Chinese New Year Period
- Please be aware that production times will take longer over the Christmas/New Year holidays during December and January, as many suppliers and manufacturers will be closed during these periods. If you are ordering dresses before/during/throughout this period, please allow an extra 4 to 6 weeks on top of the standard delivery times.
- Please be aware that production times will take longer for dresses manufactured in China during the Chinese New Year celebrations, as many suppliers and manufacturers will be closed during these periods. Chinese New Year can begin anytime between late January and mid-February. If you are ordering dresses before/during/throughout this period, please allow an extra 4 to 6 weeks on top of the standard delivery times.
- Rush orders may not be available during the holiday periods mentioned above, and will be determined based on the manufacturers production schedules and capabilities.
14. Quality Control
- All items undergo a strict quality control process before they leave the suppliers’ premises.
- All items will be checked and photographed by Bridesmaids Dressing Room for quality control purposes before being sent out to the customer.
15. Receipt of Order/Problems
- The customer must check the items immediately upon receipt of the order.
- AIf the customer has any concerns about their order/dresses after it arrives, they must contact us in writing (via email) within 24 hours of receiving the order to email@example.com. Failure to do so within this time-frame may mean that we cannot assist you.
16. Order Cancellations
- Bridesmaids Dressing Room reserves the right to cancel an order if the product/colour/fabric has been discontinued or has become unavailable.
- Bridesmaids Dressing Room reserves the right to cancel an order if a credit card payment has been rejected or unauthorised, or if the credit card details provided at time of order were incorrect.
- Bridesmaids Dressing Room reserves the right to cancel an order if the personal details provided on the order are incomplete or invalid.
- Bridesmaids Dressing Room reserves the right to cancel an order if it is deemed that the estimated delivery date may be too close to the date of the event/function for which the items are required.
- Bridesmaids Dressing Room reserves the right to cancel an order if we deem that the items cannot be manufactured and delivered in the appropriate time-frame (based on estimated delivery dates) to suit the event/function date as stipulated by the customer.
- Bridesmaids Dressing Room reserves the right to cancel an order in situations when it is deemed necessary or appropriate.
17. Designers & Manufacturers
- Our designers/suppliers are a mix of Australian-based and international-based designers/suppliers.
- The items sold on our website are manufactured in Australia and overseas.
- The manufacturing process is managed by our designers/suppliers, and is outside the control of Bridesmaids Dressing Room.
- Designers/suppliers have full control and maintenance of their product range.
- Designers/suppliers determine the availability of their product range and composition, and can discontinue or change a style/colour/size/fabric/prices at any time at their discretion and without advance notice.
- Designers/suppliers reserve the right to modify or change their policies, procedures and order options at their discretion and without advance notice.
- Bridesmaids Dressing Room will update the details contained on the website relating to products as soon as is practically possible, upon notification from our designers/suppliers.
18. Customer Support Hours
- Customer support via phone is offered during standard working hours, Monday to Friday 10am – 5pm.
- Customer support is also offered via email by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer support is available to help you with general enquiries, sizing queries, product information and order status.
- The hours of operation are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). Please also note that due to daylight savings, Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) will apply during October to April (begins on the first Sunday in October and ends on the first Sunday in April). AEDT applies to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT), New South Wales (NSW), Tasmania (TAS) and Victoria (VIC).
19. Website Operation
- The website operates 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- There may be occasional periods of outage that may be caused by situations beyond our control. In these situations we will endeavour to address the issues as soon as is practically possible.
- There may also be periods of scheduled website maintenance, when the website is temporarily un-available. A notification will appear on the site during these times.
- Vouchers can be purchased from Bridesmaids Dressing Room directly by contacting us via email on email@example.com.
- Vouchers can be used towards a customer’s purchase or can be passed on as a gift voucher to friends/family.
- Vouchers can be used in our showrooms or online, and are issued in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- A unique voucher/coupon code will be provided with each voucher.
- For online purchases – a voucher can be applied upon checkout where it asks to APPLY COUPON.
For online purchases – a voucher must be used in full in one transaction. If the value of the item purchased is less than the value of the voucher, the balance of the voucher is forfeited.
- Some vouchers may have special conditions attached to the use and transferability of vouchers.
- Vouchers must be redeemed prior to the expiry date stipulated, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If Bridesmaids Dressing Room is directly at fault for dresses not reaching the customer by the event date (stipulated on the original order), Bridesmaids Dressing Room can only be held liable to a maximum monetary value capped at the total order value (including postage). In this situation, a full refund of the total order value (including postage) will be offered to the customer, and no further compensation will be available.
- Bridesmaids Dressing Room is not liable for any financial loss or damage suffered as a result of negligence or otherwise arsing in connection with the use of our website or the products sold on it.
- The security of our website is very important to us. Our site contains a “site seal” which shows you (the customer) that you are safe shopping on a secure website.
- The Bridesmaids Dressing Room website has an industry standard secure server using 128/256 SSL (Secure Socket Layers) encryption technology to conduct safe, secure e-commerce transactions over the internet and, most importantly, to secure your financial information.
- All website content, including (without limitation) text, images, graphics, information architecture and coding, is copyright of, or licensed by Bridesmaids Dressing Room.
- Except where otherwise stated in relation to specific website content, you may download, display, print and reproduce this material for your non-commercial and personal use, for the purpose of assisting you with your purchase.
- If you wish to make any other use of our website content, you must have our prior written permission. To ask for permission or for further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
25. Linked Websites
- Links to other websites are included in the website for convenience only and do not constitute Bridesmaids Dressing Room’s endorsement of material at those websites or any associated organisation, product or service.
- Linked websites are not under the control of Bridesmaids Dressing Room, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or changes or updates to such websites. You agree that you access and use linked websites at your own risk.
- You must not create or maintain any link from another website to this website without our written consent. To obtain consent, please write to email@example.com.
- Bridesmaids Dressing Room is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with accessing or using any linked websites.
- We endeavour to keep all our customers happy and satisfied. If there is a situation that you have a complaint about or constructive criticism on how we could improve our business and customer service, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.